This course is perfect for students who are brand new to essential oils or those who would like a refresher on the power and health benefits of using essential oils in every day life.
This course is go-at-your-own-pace so you can literally be learning in your pajamas with a fresh mug of coffee in front of you. If you're not able to finish the class in one sitting, that's okay, too! You can revisit the course as many times as you like.
There are no start or end times, and no tests to take at the end. My hope is that you will learn at your own pace, ask questions or give comments along the way, and of course reach out for more support.
Enjoy the course and if you need anything at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 5 - WELLNESS SUPPLEMENTS
- STEP 6 - LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 7 – DIGESTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 8 – LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 9 – PROTECTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 10 – PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 11 – RESPIRATORY BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 12 – MELALEUCA (TEA TREE) ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 13 – OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 14 – SOOTHING BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 15 – FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 16 – PROBIOTIC FORMULA
- STEP 17 – MENSTRUATION SUPPORT
- STEP 18 – BONE NUTRIENT COMPLEX
- STEP 19 – HEAD TENSION
- STEP 20 – BLEND for WOMEN
- STEP 21 – SEASONAL SUPPORT
- STEP 22 - PRICE PER DROP
- STEP 23 – HOW DO OILS FIT IN YOUR LIFE?
- POST 24 - THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
About the instructor
As a therapist and mental health blogger, I have always held a passion for supporting the mental health and well-being of others. I strongly believe that investing in our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being will help us to live longer, and more fulfilled lives.
When I first started to learn about essential oils, I was intrigued yet a bit mystified. How can there be so many health and wellness benefits from a small bottle of liquid? I knew I had to experience these benefits for myself in order to start believing the information I had been researching and learning from others.
As soon as I started to use the lavender essential oil sample that was sent to me, not only was the subtle floral aroma pleasant to smell, I noticed an immediate difference in my mental and emotional state. I felt calmer and more at peace within my mind and body. My brain slowed down and the thoughts about work, and my to-do list and the thousand tasks I needed to get down were quieter, less urgent. It was an incredible experience!
From this experience, I knew I wanted to try more essential oils and see first hand the wellness benefits they could provide in my own life. I started to share these findings with friends and family and soon realized that it was exciting to be able to tell others about these findings. This led to becoming a Wellness Advocate for essential oils in order to educate and share the knowledge of essential oils with others.
I hope you enjoy learning about essential oils and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach to me!